Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

100cc honda win for sale in phnom penh

Posted by cahrin on 30/10/2011 at 17:31

hi i am selling my 100cc honda win motorcycle. i bought it in hanoi and have had a great time on it. it is an amazing way to travel. i am sad to have to sell her but it is time for us to part ways i am hoping some one else will enjoy her as much as i have. i have installed a new battery.headlight,spark plug, and new tires. the bike has been great giving me no real problems. it comes with 2 helmets (one is a full face with the solid bottom and full visor one is a full visor helmet with out the solid bottom.) a cable lock, papers for Vietnam and Cambodia. a spare spark plug, bungies, and a good map of Vietnam. i am asking 175 obo and will be in phnom penh for a couple more days. you can contact me at hardbri15@hotmail.com my name is Brian

#1 cahrin has been a member since 30/10/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by sayadian on 30/10/2011 at 19:54

I am interested and have e-mailed you explaining. Have the cash if you want to sell.

#2 sayadian has been a member since 15/1/2008. Posts: 1,557

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.