Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Anyone want to share a Taxi from Poipet to Siem Reap on January 18, 2012

Posted by cla_mor on 9/1/2012 at 09:36

We will be traveling from Bangkok to Poipet in the very early hours of January 18, 2012. Will probably arrive in Poipet around 8am and traveling onwards to Siem Reap. Let me know if there is anyone who would like to share the cost of a private taxi. Our guesthouse will send a car to pick us up in Poipet which can accommodate up to 4 persons. There are 2 of us already, both females, traveling with very light baggage. We are looking for 2 more. It's more expensive but it's faster with less hassle at the border in Poipet.

#1 cla_mor has been a member since 9/1/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by karlrufus on 9/1/2012 at 09:46

If you end up arriving late let me know as I'll be looking to share a taxi from poipet to siem reap in the early afternoon on the 19th of jan, also get in contact if you just want to meet up in siem reap, I'm travelling through cambodia and up through vietnam to hanoi from the 19th until around the 18th of february

#2 karlrufus has been a member since 9/1/2012. Posts: 12

Posted by cla_mor on 9/1/2012 at 10:09

@karlrufus, thanks for the reply. The travel date on Jan. 18 from Poipet to Siem Reap is fixed as we already made pick-up arrangement at the border with our guesthouse.

#3 cla_mor has been a member since 9/1/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by karlrufus on 9/1/2012 at 13:06

no worries

#4 karlrufus has been a member since 9/1/2012. Posts: 12

Posted by KatMachine on 15/1/2012 at 03:42

Sometimes there are travelers that also need a trip to siem reap, all you have to do is wait patiently. That's what we did :)

To give you an accurate picture what happens in the border of Poi Pet to Siem Reap try looking at this blog: Edit: snip - please no blog drops like this

#5 KatMachine has been a member since 8/2/2011. Posts: 26
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.