Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Vietnam Visa - Siem Reap?

• EastVan

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2012

Hi Alll,

I have been following for a while - thanks for all of the useful info.

Question- are there any agencies in Siem Reap that can arange a Vitenemese Visa? I know this can be done in PP, but we will only be there on a weekend when the Embassy is closed , but will be in SR for 4 nights from a Monday mid-day till Friday morning.

I just phoned the Vietnam Emnbassy in Canada to see how much it woud be before we leave, and they want $93 each, which seems a little crazy, and I've read around $35-40 in PP. Just wondering if anyone has had success with agents in SR.

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 12/1/2012 - 15:52

• Advertisement

• KatMachine

Joined Travelfish
    8th February, 2011

While I was researching for Vietnamese visas before, I found out there are only two reliable places in Cambodia to do this. One is in Phnom Penh that can actually take for days or in Sihanoukville for less than 20 minutes. Of course we picked Sihanoukville as instead of waiting in Phnom Penh for days, we can use those days to relax in the beaches of Sihanoukville. To give you a better picture of the Visa for Vietnam is like in Sihanoukville here is a link to my blog.
    Edit: snip - please no blog drops like this

#2 Posted: 16/1/2012 - 05:27

• EastVan

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2012

Thanks for the input. We're not planning to be in S'ville so I thik we will change our plans around so we will be in PP during the week, and will try for same day/next day service from an agent, which i believe is available.

#3 Posted: 16/1/2012 - 15:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam visa in Siem Reap ... By Ingrids on 22 Oct 2009 0 2613 22 Oct 2009
Suggestions obtaining Vietnam visa in Siem Reap ... By haslow on 3 Aug 2012 3 2362 5 Aug 2012