Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Good doctor in Phonm Pehn

Posted by sugarplum on 7/3/2007 at 07:37

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in Phonm Pehn. I have something wrong with my ears and would like to see if I can get it sorted out here rather than go to Bangkok.

#1 sugarplum has been a member since 26/1/2007. Posts: 16

Posted by somtam2000 on 7/3/2007 at 09:45 admin

In the past we used Dr Laura at SOS -- while some of the doctors there can be a bit hit'n miss, we found her to be good -- not all that cheap though!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,425
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by ninaandsherri on 9/3/2007 at 19:52

i used the austrialian doctor in a private international clinic. you will have to pay a fee ( i think somewhere between 35-55$ depending on your health coverage). he was informative, patient and professional. To find him, get the free copy of the PP booklet and he is in there...he is also in the lonely planet guide book. good luck

#3 ninaandsherri has been a member since 29/9/2006. Posts: 1

Posted by TheSnowQueen on 13/3/2007 at 21:23

Posted from within Vietnam.

Try Dr Gavin Scott - an amiable and reasonably priced man who was able to see me at short notice. He;s in most of the guides and seemed reputable and reliable.

#4 TheSnowQueen has been a member since 16/10/2006. Posts: 24
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.