Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

hard to find email address.

• peterdavid

Joined Travelfish
    1st February, 2012

i write to you to get your email address so i can put it in my address book.
    I want to email you re some questions on what is your advertising cost for a listing on your site and how does one blog on your site thanks

#1 Posted: 1/2/2012 - 10:17

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

If you have a business in Cambodia you can just list it under Cambodia additions

http://www.travelfish.org/board/topic/cambodiaadditions

Don't know about email address but if you see somtam somewhere you could click on his name and private message him if he has that enabled. Otherwise post in the forum section about Travelfish

#2 Posted: 1/2/2012 - 20:32

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

There's a link to the contact us page at the bottom of every page of this site. There's also a link to advertise with us in the same footer. We don't have open blogging.

#3 Posted: 2/2/2012 - 17:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Email Address's for Guesthouses on Koh Phangan ... By HayleyFC on 8 Dec 2007 0 1085 8 Dec 2007
asking about email address CM Blue House ... By fransisnyc on 29 May 2006 3 1700 2 Jun 2006
email address for P S Villas, O Soleil Koh Samui ... By martinandclaire on 19 Jun 2008 2 3028 20 May 2011