Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Ticket from Siem Reap to Singapore

• mustafar81

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2012

Hi

I was supposed to travel to Cambodia with my dad but due to work issues, I could not travel with him. If anybody is interested in a one way Siem Ream to Singapore ticket for the 13th of March via Jet Star, please let me know. i have called Jet Star and they say that they can change the name on the ticket to allow another person to travel on it. Since its a savers fare ticket, I can not cancel it and get a refund.

If anybody is interested, I can get Jet Star to change the name on the ticket and the interested party can pay me SGD 125 for it.

if interested, please call me at +65 9383 2095 .

#1 Posted: 8/3/2012 - 11:57

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Siem Reap - Bangkok..Onward ticket required?!! ... By jbolger on 26 Mar 2007 3 2857 27 Jun 2011
Traveling to Saigon, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, and Siem Reap ... By lachan on 16 May 2011 0 4178 16 May 2011