Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

7 Days itinerary in Cambodia For a Newbie

• donadoni

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2011

Hi,
    Im planning to visit Cambodia on April. Im totally inlove with the fareast for sure. Been in Thailand lots of time, and also Bali, Vietnam and Malaysia. But in this Cambodia trip i am gonna be first timer. I'll stay 7 days and i'd like to spend those 7 days without any rush. Here are what i expect to see and do.

I know the fascinating Angkor Wat is a must see in Siem Reap . I'll spend 2 days for it but what else?
    Should i stay in Siem Reap whole 7 days which i dont want to? I'd like to spend some time around village areas and get involve to the beauty of nature.

Im a worldclass composer / producer / dj and maybe i'd like to make one nightout in any place which has great music. If anyone knows Guys Bar in Koh Phangan that is what im looking for. Otherwise no need to spend any single night for **** music which is full of paysex girls or that kind of entertainment. I'll also bring my equipment and if i can find a place to make some music that will also be great.

As a music composer i'd like to see some traditional instruments based music or any other art scene of the country. And also that'd be nice if i could spend like 2 days in a not so crowded island or beach.

I know 7 days is not enough for exploring anywhere around the world but, those, who has experienced a lot in Cambodia like MAD MAC, pls let me know. Also any suggestions besides that i mentioned above will be delightly appreciated, and i'd love to dig in.

#1 Posted: 22/3/2012 - 07:20

• Advertisement

• thebananaho-
    use

Click here to learn more about thebananahouse
    Joined Travelfish
    4th October, 2011
    Location Global Village

You should check out Bodhi Villa in Kampot for music and Rabbit Island off the coast of Kep for relaxation. Those are my two cents - otherwise have most awesome adventures!

#2 Posted: 1/4/2012 - 09:00

• time2fly

Joined Travelfish
    18th January, 2012
    Location Canada

Wow someone is really really pushing Kampot...lol

#3 Posted: 1/4/2012 - 10:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Newbie needing Itinerary Help! ... By VanessaL on 11 Jun 2011 3 1894 15 Jun 2011
Advice on newbie's itinerary! ... By rebeccafarrent on 2 May 2009 16 2034 7 May 2009
Yet another Indochina Newbie Itinerary Breakdown. ... By angfonz on 8 Jul 2009 13 3197 12 Jul 2009