Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

7 Days itinerary in Cambodia For a Newbie

Posted by donadoni on 22/3/2012 at 07:20

Hi,
Im planning to visit Cambodia on April. Im totally inlove with the fareast for sure. Been in Thailand lots of time, and also Bali, Vietnam and Malaysia. But in this Cambodia trip i am gonna be first timer. I'll stay 7 days and i'd like to spend those 7 days without any rush. Here are what i expect to see and do.

I know the fascinating Angkor Wat is a must see in Siem Reap . I'll spend 2 days for it but what else?
Should i stay in Siem Reap whole 7 days which i dont want to? I'd like to spend some time around village areas and get involve to the beauty of nature.

Im a worldclass composer / producer / dj and maybe i'd like to make one nightout in any place which has great music. If anyone knows Guys Bar in Koh Phangan that is what im looking for. Otherwise no need to spend any single night for **** music which is full of paysex girls or that kind of entertainment. I'll also bring my equipment and if i can find a place to make some music that will also be great.

As a music composer i'd like to see some traditional instruments based music or any other art scene of the country. And also that'd be nice if i could spend like 2 days in a not so crowded island or beach.

I know 7 days is not enough for exploring anywhere around the world but, those, who has experienced a lot in Cambodia like MAD MAC, pls let me know. Also any suggestions besides that i mentioned above will be delightly appreciated, and i'd love to dig in.

#1 donadoni has been a member since 18/12/2011. Posts: 7

Posted by thebananahouse on 1/4/2012 at 09:00

You should check out Bodhi Villa in Kampot for music and Rabbit Island off the coast of Kep for relaxation. Those are my two cents - otherwise have most awesome adventures!

#2 thebananahouse has been a member since 4/10/2011. Location: Global Village. Posts: 7
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by time2fly on 1/4/2012 at 10:46

Wow someone is really really pushing Kampot...lol

#3 time2fly has been a member since 18/1/2012. Location: Canada. Posts: 112

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.