Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Sen Monorom to Banlung

• Jelle

Joined Travelfish
    6th May, 2012

Does anybody have information about traveling from Sen Monorom (Mondulkiri) to Banlung (Ratanakiri) over land? Or the other way, that doesn't matter...
    I know you can do it by pick up or dirt bike, but I prefer the cheapest way to get from one place to another :)

Thanks

#1 Posted: 26/5/2012 - 05:41

• Advertisement

• gregmccann1

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2009
    Location Taiwan
    Total reviews: 5

There aren't a whole lot of options. Basically, you need the dirt bike. I paid $60 to ride on the back of a dirt bike in 2010. Had a pretty good time.

#2 Posted: 27/5/2012 - 23:30

• Nisseyaklom

Joined Travelfish
    2nd December, 2007

Two options now, one is the goodol track, other is a new stretch that goes east of the old one, took the new a few month ago and it is much faster but no villages, no people and no traffic, we saw three guys in three hrs.
    Next time will take the old again, much more intresting, the rain so far only makes it easier as the sand is packed.

#3 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 02:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.