Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

banans restaurant sen monorom

• penguint

Joined Travelfish
    3rd June, 2012
    Total reviews: 2

trying to post directly, but nothing happens sooo, here it goes:
    I am very grateful for the beautiful review travelfish gave me. thank you so much.. thing is i sold the damn place in april, so its not there anymore, so do not search: if your moto dop tells you it's gone, for once he is right.
    we moved to Kompong Cham, and our new place is called 'the Penguins of Angkor'. we are located between the bus station ( Sorya) and the Mekong hotel. -not on but quite near the river. food the same only more summery as it is much hotter here than up there in the mountains.
    thanks again, and happy travels to all of you,
    penguint- tanja

#1 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 05:57

• Advertisement

• Nisseyaklom

Joined Travelfish
    2nd December, 2007

Sorry to hear that but are happy for you.
    Always enjoyed the food at Bananas after a hard ride thrue the forest from Banlung.
    Good luck in Kampong Cham.

#2 Posted: 5/6/2012 - 04:13

• phuphum

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2011

Looked for your place in Kampong Cham, but didn't see it or a sign. Are you up and running yet?

#3 Posted: 8/6/2012 - 19:04

• Brinamay

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2012

Wait what was your restaurant called?

#4 Posted: 9/6/2012 - 09:43

• penguint

Joined Travelfish
    3rd June, 2012
    Total reviews: 2

it's called the penguins of angkor: around the corner from the Mekong hotel- about thirty meters, past the ktv, near sorya bus station. And, yes, we are up and running- but i'm still designing the signs... If all fails ask Sunny or Dary at the mekong daze for directions.

#5 Posted: 9/6/2012 - 18:03

• Vickyjin

Joined Travelfish
    15th April, 2012

It's great at this restaurant, friendly and helpful staffs. the food was nice taste. I had 2 times in there.

#6 Posted: 12/6/2012 - 13:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.