Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

New Years Eve Cambodia?

• lylzezane01

Joined Travelfish
    3rd September, 2012
    Location Australia

I need suggestions on where to spend new years in Cambodia? Im young, so I am looking for a place with fellow party-goers. Of course, Sihanoukville and pub st. have been mentioned but is there any where else? I am looking for somewhere that I can spend a few days- where it isnt berzerk on days other than new years. Am I asking too much? Any suggestions would be appreciated [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

**Edit: I should mention that its the Dec 31st and not the April one.

#1 Posted: 5/9/2012 - 00:14

• Advertisement

• Lance_O

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2012
    Location New Zealand

Hi there lylzezane01 I will also be in Cambodia over New Years, I arrive on the 5th of Dec and Im thinking the same thing! have you got a plan yet? Im 28 Male, from New Zealand, very normal love a laugh a party and a few beers : )

#2 Posted: 17/11/2012 - 02:08

• lylzezane01

Joined Travelfish
    3rd September, 2012
    Location Australia

Hey, I sent you a message :)

#3 Posted: 21/11/2012 - 01:02

• kaustubhrh

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2012

Hi there!

I am coming to Cambodia on the 22nd of December (probably into Koh Kong from Thailand) from India.. I am traveling with a friend of mine.. I read your posts.. So I was wondering if you could share your plans and maybe we could all meet up? I like Lance's plan of laughs and beers!

Oh! I don't have a fixed plan yet! So I would love to hear what you guys are upto!

Let me know if we can catch up!

Cheers!

#4 Posted: 4/12/2012 - 04:17

• nufan32

Joined Travelfish
    24th November, 2012

im landing in hcmc vietnam on the 18 and will probably make my way over to cambodia by new years. just not sure where yet. solo 32 m canada.

#5 Posted: 8/12/2012 - 00:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.