Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

"City River Hotel" is missing...in travelfish.

• electronicf-
    ly

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2007

http://www.cityriverhotel.com/
    #0511, Steung Siem Reap Street, Wat Bo, Siem Reap
    Tel: (+855) 63 763 000, Fax: (+855) 63 963 963
    E-mail: info@CityRiverHotel.com, booking@CityRiverHotel.com

On my first and hopefully not last trip to Cambodia, I stayed at the City River Hotel. The place is very clean, rooms very spacious and the staff helpful, especially with language. Breakfast there is good; they served different foods buffet style everyday when I was there and all of it was really good, especially the desserts.

Travelling around the area is easy if you don't mind walking a little or taking the tuk tuk. The new market is about a 10 minutes walk away and tuk tuk drivers (some which are very sweet, and almost all speak a little english) do stop to pick up customers right outside the hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're with kids(comfort) or love tranquility.

p/s:Watch out for the crazy amount of crickets and tiny frogs at their doorstep at night.

#1 Posted: 1/5/2007 - 12:33

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.