Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Volunteering in Phnom Penh

• yveschau

Joined Travelfish
    4th October, 2012

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew any good organizations I could volunteer for when I arrive in Phnom Penh. I have the intention of living in the city for at least 3 months...I know it is rather easy to pay for volunteer work but I'd rather take a look into organizations which are actually making an impact. I have the intention of studying medicine next year, so anything health related would be a major plus.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

#1 Posted: 4/10/2012 - 00:59

• Advertisement

• tyler

Joined Travelfish
    7th December, 2010
    Location Canada
    Places visited:
    At least 71

Are you male or female? What is your present level of education?

#2 Posted: 4/10/2012 - 22:13

• altamont

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2012

sorry to tag onto your request (haven't figured how to post my own yet!) - but i will be in PP this nov and am looking for something in the health volunteering realm. am a retired midwife so would like to work with pregnant women if possible or babies if needed. children also if that is a need.
    thanks for any help.
    lauren

#3 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 22:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Phnom Penh-Siem Reap-Phnom Penh ... By CaptainJack on 1 Mar 2014 1 1077 2 Mar 2014