Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

31y female from Aust looking for travel buddies

• roshiakhil

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2012

Hello all!

I'm heading to Seim Reap on 2 December and have until 30 December to see all that Cambodia has to offer.

Also considering going to Laos.

I'm a fairly laid back person, interested in seeing sights and relaxing along the way. I usually find that at home I am usually doing something every hour of the day....sometimes too much. So this trip will be about, trying to slow down...Taking my time exploring.

Having looked at the endless advice online I am thinking it may take a few weeks to explore the regions around SR.

Does anyone have suggestions on where I can meet other travelers to explore with? Also, do they have group tour options? Has anyone been on these? Are they okay?

Thanks for your replies :-)

Cheers,

Roshi

#1 Posted: 25/11/2012 - 06:37

• Advertisement

• bruce9494

Joined Travelfish
    18th October, 2012

HI

I am headed to SR on the 6th with a room booked to the 10th and an open schedule. Also thoughts of Vietnam and Laos. Just leaving 3 weeks in Thailand.

Bruce

m42

#2 Posted: 5/12/2012 - 03:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
mature female looking for travel buddies thailand november 12 ... By julesloz on 30 Oct 2012 7 2777 12 Nov 2012
24 female looking for travel buddies or anyone who has any tips for a solo traveller :) ... By mycs1106 on 10 Oct 2012 1 1555 11 Oct 2012
Female Traveling Solo in December - Tips or Travel Buddies? ... By emc on 12 Nov 2012 21 6197 23 Jul 2013
32 female from London is looking for travel buddies from 19 March - 6 w Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia ... By borges on 9 Jan 2011 6 2725 17 Jan 2011