Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Angkor Wat 1 day pass question

Posted by felsontan on 2/1/2013 at 11:49

Hey guys,

As i remember when you buy 1 day pass, that ticket is valid for 24 hours, am i right?

Due to i have limited time and my flight landed on early morning so I plan to see the sunset on the first day and sunrise on the second day (1 day pass - buy it on the first day noon time), how much the Tuk Tuk driver will charge? As i know the standard price will be in usd 15. Isn't the Tuk Tuk driver will charge more because involve him for 2 days? I got a price at usd 25, expensive?

Any recommendation about the good Tuk Tuk driver you had met when you visited there. Any reply is much more appreciated. Thank you and happy new year to all of you!

#1 felsontan has been a member since 28/10/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by breatheagain on 29/1/2013 at 21:57

We went a week ago - the pass is dated, I really dont think you could use it for two days - I understand your 24 hr question but I am very sure it is from opening hour to closing hour on same day. Our tuk tuk driver charged 15$ and waited around - they are all very sweet so dont worry about who you use, or ask your hotel.

#2 breatheagain has been a member since 28/4/2011. Posts: 29

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.