Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Taxi to PP on Feb 25th - Meaka Bochea Holiday

• stekmer

Joined Travelfish
    29th September, 2008
    Total reviews: 3

Is anyone able tell me how much a taxi / private car for 2 people would cost to go from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh ?

We need to get from the guesthouse in Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh Airport on Monday February 25th to connect with our flight to Bangkok.

I see that Feb 25th is the Meaka Bochea Holiday - is this likely to be a problem?

Our flight leaves at approx 1700 hrs - would leaving Sihanoukville at around 1100 hrs give us enough margin of safety?

#1 Posted: 6/1/2013 - 22:27

• Advertisement

• AbigailatPe-
    nhandInk

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

I haven't done the trip recently in a car, but we got a minibus for $90 last year. You're probably looking at around $50 for a decent car and driver. The journey time was about 4 hours, with a couple of stops.

As always, you should allow for the unexpected - such as flat tyres - which could add to your journey time. You probably need an hour and a half at the airport to be on the safe side.

Regarding the holiday, you'll still be able to arrange transport for that day, but watch out for the holiday price hike!

#2 Posted: 10/1/2013 - 01:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.