Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Looking for Motorbike Travellers - March

• thebrain

Joined Travelfish
    13th February, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,
    I am a 29 year old, male Canadian looking for some people to do a motorbike tour around Cambodia during March. I am currently in Ho Chi Minh City and and looking to head to Phnom Penh near the beginning of the month. I would like to tour for about 3 weeks and then head back to HCMC before April. If you're interested, let me know.

Also, if anyone has any tips or suggestions for motorbiking around Cambodia, please let me know.

David

#1 Posted: 13/2/2013 - 22:17

• Advertisement

• ryder80

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2010

where abouts in canada you from?

were you motor biking in vietnam as well? if so, i'm planning that myself, like to know how your experiences were there?

#2 Posted: 14/2/2013 - 07:40

• thebrain

Joined Travelfish
    13th February, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'm from Vancouver. Yourself?

I haven't had the chance to motorbike through Vietnam yet, although it is on the 'to do' list. There are plenty of people that have done/want to do it though, so I'm sure you'll have no problem either finding other people to travel with or getting tips and advice.

#3 Posted: 14/2/2013 - 20:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.