Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Looking for Motorbike Travellers - March

Posted by thebrain on 13/2/2013 at 22:17

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,
I am a 29 year old, male Canadian looking for some people to do a motorbike tour around Cambodia during March. I am currently in Ho Chi Minh City and and looking to head to Phnom Penh near the beginning of the month. I would like to tour for about 3 weeks and then head back to HCMC before April. If you're interested, let me know.

Also, if anyone has any tips or suggestions for motorbiking around Cambodia, please let me know.

David

#1 thebrain has been a member since 13/2/2013. Posts: 2

Posted by ryder80 on 14/2/2013 at 07:40

where abouts in canada you from?

were you motor biking in vietnam as well? if so, i'm planning that myself, like to know how your experiences were there?

#2 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83

Posted by thebrain on 14/2/2013 at 20:49

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'm from Vancouver. Yourself?

I haven't had the chance to motorbike through Vietnam yet, although it is on the 'to do' list. There are plenty of people that have done/want to do it though, so I'm sure you'll have no problem either finding other people to travel with or getting tips and advice.

#3 thebrain has been a member since 13/2/2013. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.