Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Development jobs in Siem Reap

• Mayacica

Joined Travelfish
    3rd October, 2012

I am a development professional, worked with several NGOs all over the world and currently in Siem Reap. i can see there are lot of foreigners here working and hundreds of good and not that good NGOs for volunteers, but not sure how much chance I have as a development worker to find a paid job. Any recommendations? Should I give a try or is it rather hopeless? I couold sruvive for some time with responsible volunteering as well, if that helps for future jobs. As far as I can see living costs should be around 1000 usd per month...? Is there any expat community, so I could talk to somebody in person while I am here to see their views? Thanks for any suggestions...

#1 Posted: 13/3/2013 - 09:56

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

Check BongThom.com for jobs. Almost all companies and NGOs post jobs in Cambodia there..

In general better to start your search in Phnom Penh where all organisations have their head office and you have a far better chance if you know someone already. But if you really have good qualifications you should be able to find something

#2 Posted: 15/3/2013 - 00:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.