Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cambodia in november what to expect

• zepptodrix

Joined Travelfish
    26th May, 2013

Going to south easy Asia in September an hoping to travel to Cambodia round November time all being well.. Any travellers any tips?

#1 Posted: 26/5/2013 - 07:40

• Advertisement

• lombokreebok

Joined Travelfish
    28th May, 2013

Expect... pretty good weather but cheaper prices. Among locals, November is considered the start of the high season. That means the regular expats tend to come back around this time, knowing it's the best for visiting. In late-December and January it can get quite busy and the summer is pretty wet, so November makes for a good in between.

#2 Posted: 28/5/2013 - 20:27

• amnicoll

Joined Travelfish
    10th January, 2005
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 6

enjoy yourself

#3 Posted: 30/5/2013 - 06:48

• Ova

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2012

November is often considered as the best month to travel in Cambodia.
    It comes right after the rainy season, so everything is still green and beautiful while it almost never rains. Tourists aren't that many as they generally start to flow in December.

November is definitely a great call!

#4 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 00:48

• stefanw

Joined Travelfish
    10th December, 2010

Yep, November is definitely a great time to go to Cambodia. Everything is so green and probably rained lightly 3 times in 3 weeks when I was there.

#5 Posted: 3/6/2013 - 02:25

• Duxnuts

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2013

I rode around Cambodia on a motorbike in November 2012. Was the best thing I've ever done and it only rained once or twice while I was on the road. If you are into riding you can do a Quad bike tour in Siem Reap, can't remember the name of the place but it was owned by a French guy. Excellent fun.

Start of December I definitely noticed it getting busier though, especially around Sihanoukville. Also a lot of fun!

#6 Posted: 1/7/2013 - 03:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.