Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

map

• craigcraig

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2013

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best map for Cambodia please, already got 2 but they don't have enough detail of places like Mondulkiri etc
    Thanks Craig

#1 Posted: 22/10/2013 - 12:57

• Advertisement

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Mondulkiri is off the beaten path, probably not all that easy to find a really detailed map(in English anyways).

#2 Posted: 22/10/2013 - 15:47

• maierstill

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2013

There is a good road map from the GIZ/German Embassy around and it's free. If you're in Phnom Penh I can tell you where to get it. If you want to go to remote places I would recommend a service where you connect with normal local people from the country. Using this you probably find people living in Mondulkiri and/or people from Mondulkiri living in Phnom Penh who can referr you to their families. Try to google newtravels org.

#3 Posted: 5/11/2013 - 05:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.