Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Air Fares

• peachiest99

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2007

The Bangkok Airlines Discovery Pass sounds like it is the cheap option for travelling by air between a few destinations, but I am having difficulty finding a travel agent who will arrange it.

I have found the following other flights online: Vientiene to Phnom Pehn (AU$285), Phnom Pehn to Siem Reap (AU$90) and Siem Reap to Phuket (AU$250) - all in Jan next year.

I was just wondering if these prices sound like they would be the best deals. Lao Airlines looks cheaper but seems a lot of hassle to book online, with deposits etc.

Any advice would be great! Thanks.

#1 Posted: 7/8/2007 - 18:01

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Siem Reap to Phuket! Who is that with? I dodn't realise that route was running -- or is it via Bangkok?

You're best bet is to get a discovery airpass as it will work out a lot cheaper. I'd suggest contacting Bangkok Airways and get contact details for an agent in Australia who can issue it.

Hope that helps

#2 Posted: 8/8/2007 - 12:15

• peachiest99

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2007

Sorry, the Siem Reap to Phuket is via Bangkok, as you thought...

Thanks for the tips!

#3 Posted: 8/8/2007 - 16:23

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.