Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Koh Rong for Xmas

• jennie2102

Joined Travelfish
    1st October, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to book accommodation for 21-27 dec over xmas and I can get a dorm for all the nights except xmas eve. I've emailed a few places but wondered if anyone had any hints/tip offs for a place on xmas eve? I'm aware I've left it a bit late but only just got to Cambodia and made plans! The hostel that I've managed to find vacancies at is KR Island Boys.. doesn't look great but im not too bothered, just dont want to turn up with nothing booked as its high season

#1 Posted: 13/12/2013 - 08:26

• Advertisement

• AbigailatPe-
    nhandInk

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

If you're only looking for dorm beds, then there's limited choice on Koh Rong . Have you tried Koh Rong Backpackers (on the pier almost opposite Island Boys)?

Good idea to book in advance, as the island can get sold out. Have you looked at Monkey Island and CoCos? If you have a bit more budget to spend, then try Palm Beach Resort or Soksan Bungalows, but be aware that they are on different beaches from the main Koh Touch beach where Island Boys/KR Backpackers are. You would need to pay for a boat to travel between the two, or make a 45 minute trek (and it is a trek!).

#2 Posted: 15/12/2013 - 21:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.