Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

An ideal break up trip

• Rohitgokul

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2014

Hey All,
    I would appreciate some input from you travellers. Obviously, i am nursing a bad divorce.. I would like to get away from town to someplace relaxed, crazy and good crowd to meet. Cambodia or Thailand is what i thought. Obviously something that doesnt leave me broke after about 12- 15 days would be great.. Lot of craziness and wild partying nights is what i probably think i would need.
    Cheers,
    Ro

#1 Posted: 12/1/2014 - 12:59

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

Sorry about your news, Ro. For a crazy, relaxed yet affordable place, I'd probably head to one of the bigger Thai islands, like Samui or Chang. Good variety in both places and plenty of chances to enjoy a few beers and relax, walk on the beach, etc. Chiang Mai could be another option, as would Pattaya, depending on the type of partying and craziness you are seeking. Las Vegas, Nevada, or Cancun, Mexico would also fit the bill.

#2 Posted: 12/1/2014 - 14:45

• Rohitgokul

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2014

Thanks a lot exacto. Any word on cambodia? I hear siem reap can be crazy too. And dirt cheap.
    Thanks again.

#3 Posted: 14/1/2014 - 03:23

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.