Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Sihanoukville Accomodation and tips

Posted by dementior on 26/6/2014 at 05:05

Hi everyone!
I am planning a trip with friends to Cambodia where I spent amazing two months back in 2011...
Because I am traveling with buddies we are planning to go to Sihanoukville for some party and beach... I traveled solo most of the country already but not Sihanoukville...

Is there a high and low season in Sihanoukville?

any other recommendations? I am taking my buddies to Sihanoukville because we want a beach-party destination but I dont want to take them to South of Thailand because I think it would be more expensive and a lot more people... But Actually I am also a big ignoration when it comes to South Thailand since I only traveled the North of it...

thanks in advance!
Alex

#1 dementior has been a member since 14/2/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 26/6/2014 at 06:06

Christmas new year high season

Number of people will depend where you go anywhere touristy then expect more people and generally with some minor variations in this area the tourist season is the same throughout and where it might vary will be down to weather issues (such as the west or east coast of Southern Thailand

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 635

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.