Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Sihanoukville Accomodation and tips

• dementior

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2011
    Total reviews: 3

Hi everyone!
    I am planning a trip with friends to Cambodia where I spent amazing two months back in 2011...
    Because I am traveling with buddies we are planning to go to Sihanoukville for some party and beach... I traveled solo most of the country already but not Sihanoukville...

Is there a high and low season in Sihanoukville?

any other recommendations? I am taking my buddies to Sihanoukville because we want a beach-party destination but I dont want to take them to South of Thailand because I think it would be more expensive and a lot more people... But Actually I am also a big ignoration when it comes to South Thailand since I only traveled the North of it...

thanks in advance!
    Alex

#1 Posted: 26/6/2014 - 05:05

• Advertisement

• amnicoll

Joined Travelfish
    10th January, 2005
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 6

Christmas new year high season

Number of people will depend where you go anywhere touristy then expect more people and generally with some minor variations in this area the tourist season is the same throughout and where it might vary will be down to weather issues (such as the west or east coast of Southern Thailand

#2 Posted: 26/6/2014 - 06:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Accomodation in Sihanoukville / Serendipity Beach ... By emmryss on 4 Nov 2007 2 3992 6 Nov 2007
Backpacker Accomodation In Sihanoukville, Koh Tao And Koh Phangan ... By hayden1988 on 12 Nov 2010 4 2713 4 Dec 2010