Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cycling around Cambodia

Posted by hkk79 on 17/11/2007 at 17:45

I am going to Cambodia in January 08,I search around the net and found cycle at Cambodia is attract to me. This web www.asiatrip.org give some guide there but I feel that it is not detail enough. Beside there is a free map, is it sufficient enough to guide me?

Can anyone here give more suggestion or idea?

Thanks.

#1 hkk79 has been a member since 30/4/2006. Posts: 6

Posted by goo_stewart on 18/11/2007 at 15:23

There are a few websites out there with details of cycle rides in and around Cambodia. Probably the best known (and the best) is Mr Pumpy's site at www.mrpumpy.net. bHis ride across Cambodia is a classic.

There is some information on my site about Cambodia, and there is a lot more around. Go to my site www.silkwheels.com and contact me from there if you need any specifics.

#2 goo_stewart has been a member since 10/10/2007. Posts: 69
 Website 

Posted by kymash on 4/1/2008 at 08:05

Hi
My husband and i are planning on travelling around Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in November '08. We would like to do a short (3-4 days) cycling trip through any of the countries but don't want to take our own bikes, are there bike hire services available in either country?
Thanks

#3 kymash has been a member since 4/1/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by dancingroads on 6/1/2008 at 13:37

contact rasmey at Cambodian cyclists club, he'll be able to help you find decent mountain bikes for hire in cambodia

http://www.cambodiacyclist.com/home.htm

#4 dancingroads has been a member since 25/6/2006. Posts: 14

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.