Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cycling around Cambodia

• hkk79

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2006

I am going to Cambodia in January 08,I search around the net and found cycle at Cambodia is attract to me. This web www.asiatrip.org give some guide there but I feel that it is not detail enough. Beside there is a free map, is it sufficient enough to guide me?

Can anyone here give more suggestion or idea?

Thanks.

#1 Posted: 17/11/2007 - 17:45

• Advertisement

• goo_stewart

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2007

There are a few websites out there with details of cycle rides in and around Cambodia. Probably the best known (and the best) is Mr Pumpy's site at www.mrpumpy.net. bHis ride across Cambodia is a classic.

There is some information on my site about Cambodia, and there is a lot more around. Go to my site www.silkwheels.com and contact me from there if you need any specifics.

#2 Posted: 18/11/2007 - 15:23

• kymash

Joined Travelfish
    4th January, 2008

Hi
    My husband and i are planning on travelling around Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos in November '08. We would like to do a short (3-4 days) cycling trip through any of the countries but don't want to take our own bikes, are there bike hire services available in either country?
    Thanks

#3 Posted: 4/1/2008 - 08:05

• dancingroads

Joined Travelfish
    25th June, 2006

contact rasmey at Cambodian cyclists club, he'll be able to help you find decent mountain bikes for hire in cambodia

http://www.cambodiacyclist.com/home.htm

#4 Posted: 6/1/2008 - 13:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.