Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

New Years Eve in Siem Reap

• bucksfizz

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2007

Does anyone know if there are any special New Years Eve events in Siem Reap/Angkor Wat this year? We arrive there on 29 Dec and would like to reserve somewhere if possible to celebrate the New Year.

#1 Posted: 20/12/2007 - 23:33

• Advertisement

• pencilmein

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2007

there is a new years eve party on the tara riverboat on the tonle sap lake in siem reap.they have limited numbers so better hurry if you want to book,anyway it includes free pick up from town and return ,DJ,countdown activities,fireworks,finger food and complementary drink on arrival,at $20 per person,the number of people this year is restricted to just 208,should be a great night,i am going,oh and the bars have special drink prices on the night,$1 drinks all night..there website is www.taraboat.com

#2 Posted: 21/12/2007 - 04:57

• bucksfizz

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2007

Many thanks I have now booked with Taraboat. It looks good!

#3 Posted: 23/12/2007 - 00:12

• pencilmein

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2007

no problems,should be a good night.at least it wont be crowded like some other places in town.and being on a riverboat is not a bad way to see in the new year.anyway i will see you there ,happy new year////

#4 Posted: 24/12/2007 - 07:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
27 years old female in Siem Reap from 4,Oct. ... By suhyun on 31 Aug 2011 0 1001 31 Aug 2011