Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Siem Reap - suche deutsche Reisende, die bis zum 22.2. wieder in Deutschland sind

• jobst

Joined Travelfish
    5th December, 2007
    Total reviews: 14

Ich bin ab Montagabend(18.2.) in Siem Reap.
    Ich wuerde gerne einen Brief (Wahlunterlagen fuer Buergerschaftswahl in Hamburg am 24.2. )jemandem mit in den Flieger nach Deutschland geben.
    ca. 100 gr. DIN A 4
    Der Brief ist noch geoeffnet, damit keiner Angst hat ich wuerde irgendetwas schmuggeln wollen.
    Der Brief muesste bis spaetestens Freitag 22.2. in einen deutschen Briefkasten geworfen werden. Portofrei.
    Ich wuerde den Brief in Siem Reap natuerlich vorbeibringen.
    Bei Interesse freue ich mich ueber Nachricht unter
    No email solicitations please
    Danke
    Martin Schatke

#1 Posted: 16/2/2008 - 13:24

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

Hey Martin,

Given this is an English-language website, I think you might have trouble finding the courier you are seeking to take a letter from Siem Reap to Hamburg. Then again, I imagine anyone who would be in a position to take this letter will probably speak at least some German.

Unfortunately my German is spotty at best, but if I am understanding at all correctly you will be in Siem Reap on Monday, February 18 and need a letter to be taken to Hamburg no later than February 24th, meaning that the letter must taken to Germany and placed in a German mailbox no later than Friday, February 22nd.

The item is in an unsealed (still opened) A4-sized envelope weighing about 100 grams? And you will of course bring the letter to the person in Siem Reap and interested parties may contact you at the above email address.

Wow. I'd be hesitant to accept something like this from a complete stranger. Wouldn't you?

Hey Somtam. Are you aware of DHL or FedEx or UPS or other services that operate in/out of Siem Reap that may be able to assist Martin? The UPS and DHL websites lists a contact in PP but not SR. Cheers.

#2 Posted: 17/2/2008 - 00:49

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I'm locking this thread -- primarily because I failed German at primary school -- failed miserably in fact, and it didn't help that the teacher made me cry.

jobst - sorry to lock the thread off, but as exacto pointed out, the forum is primarily in English, and if his translation is on the mark then I'd have nixed the msg anyway. - Sorry can;t be of more help.

#3 Posted: 17/2/2008 - 09:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.