admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Ok, I admit it, I've had a few days off, painted the house, thrown up the feet a bit, but now I'm back on deck!

I've just added in an interactive weather map for Cambodia (interactive in that you mouse over different areas for the weather in each region). It was a bit of a struggle to get accurate data for Cambodia (they've had bigger issues than measuring rainfall over the last decade or so) and on a couple of occasions I found myself going back to pre-global-warming 1954 data collected by the French to create the chart. So, please bear that in mind -- the map is a guide -- not a gospel!

That said, I'm on a bit of a roll now that I've taught myself Flash (the graphic software to make the map) and I'm putting together similar maps for Laos and Vietnam -- so if you've any suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers & I hope the Easter Bunny treated you well.

#1 Posted: 23/3/2008 - 19:25

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Oh, and here's the link to the Cambodia weather map.

#2 Posted: 23/3/2008 - 19:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.