Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

One month in Cambodia/Vietnam - Where to start?! Help!

Posted by norris_has_arrived on 6/6/2008 at 19:56

Hi

My boyfriend and I are planning to go over to Cambodia and Vietnam for a month in January 2009, flying from London Gatwick or Heathrow (TBC). We ideally would like to spend a week in Cambodia and then three weeks in vietnam, finishing up at in the south and Phu Quoc Island. We are hoping to 'flash-pack' so are happy to pay a little extra to get air-con and fly internally if need be!

We did a similar thing last year but spent three weeks in thailand. We booked most of our internal flights and hotels prior to travelling as we weren't aware of how easy and cheaper it is to do it out there!

Basically, I don't know where to start and how to go about planning this. Where would be best to fly into and from? And how do i go about organising accommodation, and is it best (even possible?) to sort it out before flying out there?

Any hints/plans/tips would be much appreciated!

#1 norris_has_arrived has been a member since 6/6/2008. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.