Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Suggestions please??

• claireannva-
    rley

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2008

Hey!

Was just wondering if anyone could help me with my route. I'm flying in to Bangkok with 8 of my friends on the 12th of july, only staying in bangkok for 3 days because we have to make our way down to the full moon party. Then we are going to siem reap, Phnom penh, Ho chi Minh, Hoi An, Hanoi[Where we will be meeting up with more of our friends so we have to be there the 5th of august!],Then on to Sapa, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Chiang Mai and then back down to the party islands for our last couple of days. Just wondering is there anywhere worth putting in or taking out! Also, It's my friends 21st birthday while we are over there. We will be in Hanoi on the day so if anybody knows of something cool we can do in Hanoi that we could surprise her with that would be deadly!Anyway If ya could lemme know that would be great!
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 20/6/2008 - 16:14

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

You're covering all the main bases with that loop. Difficult to make suggestions without knowing how much time you have up your sleeve, but perhaps somewhere around Chiang Mai -- for example Pai or Sukhothai could be of interest.

You don't mention Ha Long Bay -- that would be a unique place for a 21st...

#2 Posted: 21/6/2008 - 07:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.