Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Suggestions please??

Posted by claireannvarley on 20/6/2008 at 16:14

Hey!

Was just wondering if anyone could help me with my route. I'm flying in to Bangkok with 8 of my friends on the 12th of july, only staying in bangkok for 3 days because we have to make our way down to the full moon party. Then we are going to siem reap, Phnom penh, Ho chi Minh, Hoi An, Hanoi[Where we will be meeting up with more of our friends so we have to be there the 5th of august!],Then on to Sapa, Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Chiang Mai and then back down to the party islands for our last couple of days. Just wondering is there anywhere worth putting in or taking out! Also, It's my friends 21st birthday while we are over there. We will be in Hanoi on the day so if anybody knows of something cool we can do in Hanoi that we could surprise her with that would be deadly!Anyway If ya could lemme know that would be great!
Thanks!

#1 claireannvarley has been a member since 30/5/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 21/6/2008 at 07:43 admin

You're covering all the main bases with that loop. Difficult to make suggestions without knowing how much time you have up your sleeve, but perhaps somewhere around Chiang Mai -- for example Pai or Sukhothai could be of interest.

You don't mention Ha Long Bay -- that would be a unique place for a 21st...

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.