Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Air tickets names

• arlidon

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2008

Hi,
    I've booked a flight from PP to BKK with AirAsia for me and my wife, we are spanish and we have two family names, but while booking I only put name and first family name, I'm asking Air Asia guestsupport by e-mail if this is ok but they don't answer, to get connected by phone is imposible, I mean you get connected but at 1$ per minut it is cheaper to buy a new ticket, because the operators are always busy. The question is. anybody knows if this is a real problem? Can They refuse to check-in for this?
    Any advice is appreciate

#1 Posted: 17/10/2008 - 18:48

• Advertisement

• Lother

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2006
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 31

I suppose they _could_, but I think it's very, very unlikely. I accidently put in my first name and surname the wrong way around when buying Air Asia tickets recently, and it was no problem.

#2 Posted: 17/10/2008 - 19:39

• arlidon

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2008

Hi Lother, thanks, I hope you are right, anyway if I have the time I will check in PP with AirAsia before going to the airport.

#3 Posted: 19/10/2008 - 22:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.