Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Happy Pizza

• mattocmd

Joined Travelfish
    13th June, 2007
    Location United States

Hello,

Once in a while I like to enjoy a little mary jane - don't judge me. It's not a regular habit, but when I am on vacation, I often enjoy myself (and drink less alcohol) when I can enjoy some bud.

Much to my suprise I have read that they closed down all of the happy pizzas (or at least forced them to take it off of the menus) in Cambodia.

Is this being enforced by the authorities? Will I have a hard time scoring some bud in snookville?

Thanks a lot! Peace!

#1 Posted: 23/10/2008 - 22:07

• Advertisement

• lodesafun

Joined Travelfish
    6th August, 2006

Without voilating some site rules all I can say is, you have No worries. go to the beach huts and just sit around, possibly mentioning to the bar staff your desire.

#2 Posted: 24/10/2008 - 10:50

• mattocmd

Joined Travelfish
    13th June, 2007
    Location United States

Thats all I needed to hear...

Thank you anf God bless

#3 Posted: 24/10/2008 - 10:53

• Munkychump

Joined Travelfish
    28th December, 2006

Just to expand on this, I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment and on the riverfront there are a number of restaurants with names such as Happy Pizza House, Happy Herb Pizza and something else.. all are in a row and all serve basically the same thing.

Some friends I'd met and I ordered pizza from Happy Herb Pizza, stipulating that it be very happy and the result was not so happy.

Curious as to whether I had been duped the next night I went to the restaurant next to it and asked directly, "Do you put Marijuana on the pizza?" the response was yes but I can tell you definitively that the pizza had none.. Now I'm not recommending anywhere else but these places are doing a roaring trade through mis-information which I disagree with.

Don't expect to get anything other than a decent pizza on the riverfront.

#4 Posted: 19/11/2008 - 22:21

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Happy Special Pizza in Siem Reap ... By Snickerbilly on 4 Apr 2013 1 2791 4 Apr 2013
Siem Reap "Happy Pizza" Information Update ... By themuths on 26 Sep 2009 6 24690 25 Oct 2009