Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Pakse to Siam Riep (how long?)

• Freddy69

Joined Travelfish
    6th September, 2008

Hi!

I will be doing this trip, there is good info on this site on crossing the boarder and about arranging with a travel agent. I will doing the trip with an agent, but I am wondering how long the trip will take?

Thank you.

#1 Posted: 23/11/2008 - 17:41

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Freddy,

Have heard of agents offering this service same day -- ie leave 4000 islands early morning, arrive Siem Reap early evening. Would imagine actual trip time would vary according to weather, delays etc, but regardless you're looking at a full day of travel.

#2 Posted: 24/11/2008 - 19:10

• lmbeer

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2008

Hi,

I'm also looking at doing this trip (but in the reverse - Siem Reap to 4000 islands).

I was wondering whether the bus goes through Phnom Penh. It would be out of the way, but maybe the more direct roads make travel even slower???

I would prefer to go the quickest way, but if the bus does go through PP I would stop there for a couple of nights. If not, I will go to PP before heading to Siem Reap .

Thanks,

Lachie

#3 Posted: 25/11/2008 - 07:32

• jungleland

Joined Travelfish
    30th October, 2008

Heading to S.R. to/from Laos your best bet is to change in Kompong Cham

#4 Posted: 30/11/2008 - 15:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Honda Win for Sale in Pakse (Laos), Siam Reap, Pnom Penh or Saigon ... By Jedaum on 21 Dec 2011 0 885 21 Dec 2011