Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Siem Reap airways

• houska

Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2008

Just a heads up. Seems Siem Reap airways has stopped operating. We had tickets (via the Discovery Airpass) with them for Luang Prabang - Siem Reap (direct flight) and have been shifted automatically to a connecting flight with Bangkok Airways. Our agent let us know, heads up for others.

#1 Posted: 15/12/2008 - 18:35

• Advertisement

• EmBees

Joined Travelfish
    13th December, 2008

Thanks, I'd read about Siem Reap Airways discontinuing their flights (imagine this is the fall-out from the admonishment over their safety standards?) and was wondering how it was affecting Discovery Airpass ticket holders. Other experiences as smooth as this?

I am hoping to use the Airpass for tickets in February and am wondering about the number and flexibility of flights with one airline dropping out of the mix. Do people have any other information or opinions on this?

#2 Posted: 15/12/2008 - 21:57

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

SiemReap Airways is owned by Bangkok Airways, so I'd assume BA will be taking over their flights until SRA gets their act together.

#3 Posted: 16/12/2008 - 10:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Bangkok Airways Siem Reap -> BKK -> Samui. Doubt ... By diee on 21 Jul 2013 2 1334 21 Jul 2013
Sieam Reap Airways banned from flying to the EU ... By somtam2000 on 17 Nov 2008 0 1834 17 Nov 2008