Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Anyone travelling to Cambodia around March 17-18th??

• samirkarnik-

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2009

Hey,

Im going to be travelling from Bangkok to Siem Reap around the 17th of March after which i plan to stay in Cambodia for 2 weeks.

Will be visiting SR, PP and Sihanoukville among other places.

I will be backpacking across Cambodia alone as of now and I am looking for other travellers who will be visiting at the same time to either share the travel experiance, or Maybe to share taxi etc from BKK to SR or just travel Cambodia with. Esp like minded people who like art music and culture and respect life (no shady types please).

The aim of my trip apart for it being a holiday is to understand more about the Khmer culture and also the link between Hinduism - Anciet Khmer Ruins and its Indian influance and the similarity between ancient mythologies and the religions of the world.

Im 21(M) from India - you can chk out my profile on www.couchsurfing.com/people/samir.k1603/

Feel free to connect with me
    Shanti always,
    Samir Karnik

#1 Posted: 26/2/2009 - 14:29

• Advertisement

• samirkarnik-

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2009

If anyone has been for a full moon party or anything similar in Sihanoukville can you please review ?? Is it digreedoo , guitar type ? or is it the trance type with music being hammered from speakers?!

#2 Posted: 26/2/2009 - 15:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
33, m, UK - SE Asia - 18th March for 3 months ... By chris2102 on 13 Mar 2012 0 657 13 Mar 2012
24/m Travelling Vietnam->Cambodia->Laos->Thailand for two months from March 15th (by motorbike?!) ... By Criggy on 22 Feb 2012 4 1785 9 Mar 2012
28/F from UK Travelling Vietnam/Laos/Bali from 18th Aug-1st Oct ... By BhavPatel on 18 Jul 2012 11 1415 22 Jul 2013