Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cold In The East @ Night?

• damos68

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2009

I can't imagine it to be true in April but I have heard it can get cold @ night in Ratankiri and Mondulkiri. Should I pack a hoodie and long trousers (was originally just coming to Cambodia with a fw shorts and some tees....)?

#1 Posted: 1/4/2009 - 19:03

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Ahhh not in April! maybe in the height of the cool season, but certainly not in April.

#2 Posted: 2/4/2009 - 08:14

• Stigron

Joined Travelfish
    15th February, 2009
    Location Australia

Mate I was in Cambodia last week and if you find a place that's cold can you let me know.

Shorts and Tee shirt and thongs mate!!

#3 Posted: 2/5/2009 - 14:49

• andytc

Joined Travelfish
    26th April, 2009
    Total reviews: 2

Only if you've got the Air-Con to high !!

#4 Posted: 2/5/2009 - 15:54

• damos68

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2009

As it happened Mondulkiri was a bit of a washout and had too much fun chilling in Kratie to get to Ratanakiri....but yeah, dont think I'll be needing that hoodie til I get off the plane in Melbourne @ 23.30 next Wednesday. 5 weeks in Cambodia and I seriously think I could have easily done another two. Great place....

#5 Posted: 9/5/2009 - 10:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
East side of Phi Phi - getting around and boats by night? ... By krisandleo on 5 Nov 2006 1 1358 5 Nov 2006