Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Apartment in Phnom Pehn

Posted by ecilassim on 12/9/2009 at 19:38

im going stay in Phnom Pehn for one month at Oct,any good suggestion?
my budget below US400,aircon,cable tv,frigde.

#1 ecilassim has been a member since 12/9/2009. Posts: 9

Posted by mattocmd on 12/9/2009 at 23:51

Are you there for work or travel? What are you going to do there? I ask because if you are there for work and no play then my suggestion will be different than if you are a young stud looking to party.

#2 mattocmd has been a member since 13/6/2007. Location: United States. Posts: 365

Posted by ecilassim on 13/9/2009 at 14:45

Im volunteer over there.i would like some place decent,clean,can allow light cook,coz i would like invite frends sometimes.

#3 ecilassim has been a member since 12/9/2009. Posts: 9

Posted by mattocmd on 13/9/2009 at 21:42

Which organization will you volunteer with? I would suggest asking them as they can possible help you arrange something close.

I met a Canadian guy at the lakeside who was paying $2 a night to live there. After he blew his nose into his shirt I suspected the place must have been a real dump.

This is also a pretty good website:
http://www.taxivantha.com/2_Phnom_Penh/25.htm

Or, what I would do is contact the Travelfish Phnom Penh guesthouses and see if they offer special deals for long term accomodation.

Best of luck!

#4 mattocmd has been a member since 13/6/2007. Location: United States. Posts: 365

Posted by Danielle823 on 30/9/2009 at 03:56

ecilassim, when u will going for voluteer work there? I'm also looking for that, maybe u can help me to search a right place to stay.

#5 Danielle823 has been a member since 30/9/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.