Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Nice hotel in PP

• jojow25

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2009
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 3

I am looking for recommendations for a two night stay in a good hotel in PP - I am hoping to treat my gf for her birthday (whilst otherwise budget backpacking) so am looking to spend around 100 USD per night. Somewhere romantic, clean,with a swimming pool (and a bath?) and a bit special would be great for us. Let us know if you have stayed somewhere nice like this in PP and would recommend. Cheers!!!

#1 Posted: 1/11/2009 - 16:35

• Advertisement

• mattocmd

Joined Travelfish
    13th June, 2007
    Location United States

Personally I've only stayed in budget guesthouses near the lake. But Travelfish has a good feature story on this here:

http://www.travelfish.org/feature/48

Scroll down to "Top end" and you'll get some good suggestions.

#2 Posted: 1/11/2009 - 17:25

• chrispyrolls

Click here to learn more about chrispyrolls
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd November, 2006
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 4

The Bilabong is nice, but cheaper than $100 so may not be as nice as you want ... The FCC is the classic grand place on the river ... great cocktails there too! The Quay is around your price range, but never been there so would not know what it's like

Chris

#3 Posted: 1/11/2009 - 18:51

• tails101

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2006
    Location United Kingdom

I'd highly recommend the Pavillion (http://www.thepavilion.asia/homeeng.htm) and their private pool rooms (they have four).

Cost is $90 a night. The bathrooms can be a little small and only have a shower, but the rooms are immaculate, spacious and each of the rooms has it's own patio with a private 6x3m plunge pool. Perfect IMHO.

Cheers,
    Mark.

#4 Posted: 1/11/2009 - 19:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.