Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Flights from Siem Reap to HCMC

Posted by ms1892 on 26/12/2009 at 22:44

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if it is possible to fly from Siem Reap (or even Phnom Penh) to HCMC? On the JetStar website it is possible to select a flight from Siem Reap to HCMC but once you enter the dates it always says that there are no flights available on the selected date.

I searched the site before posting this and found reference to a feature detailing the routes of budget airlines around SE Asia but i couldn't find the flight finder tool. Is this still available?

Thanks in advance,
M.

#1 ms1892 has been a member since 23/12/2009. Posts: 38

Posted by candyman on 28/12/2009 at 09:53

Try Vietnam Airlines. Not always the cheapest, but I think they are one of the few if not only airline with service between Siem Reap and Vietnam. (vietnamairlines.com)

#2 candyman has been a member since 20/10/2009. Posts: 20

Posted by ms1892 on 28/12/2009 at 18:16

Thanks candyman, I appreciate your response.

I have looked on vietnamairlines.com and you are right. They operate several flights a day on this route. Even looking to book 4 months in advance it was working out at around US$190 including taxes.

I think its back to looking at bus timetables!

#3 ms1892 has been a member since 23/12/2009. Posts: 38

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.