Flag of Cambodia

Cambodia forum

Cambodia visa into Vietnam and back again....

• dispoiler

Joined Travelfish
    26th November, 2009

Hi All,

I'm very confused about the Visa's, I know a tourist visa in Cambodia last for only 30days unless you get an extension..but what I want to do is spend 30days in Cambodia, leave into Vietnam for 30days and then come back into Cambodia. Would this work with two seperate Cambodian visa's or would I have to have a multiple entry visa?

I also plan to return to Vietnam in the north via Laos some months later..

Thanks in advance!!

Aidan

#1 Posted: 7/1/2010 - 22:43

• Advertisement

• sayadian

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2008

Once you leave Cambodia your visa is cancelled.Coming back you would have to purchase another tourist visa for $20.Be aware that each visa takes up a whole page of your passport.The only multiple entry visa I am aware of for Cambodia is the 6 month business visa.There is no multiple entry tourist visa

#2 Posted: 7/1/2010 - 22:50

• dispoiler

Joined Travelfish
    26th November, 2009

Thanks sayadian!

I hope I dont run out of pages in my passport then =S

#3 Posted: 8/1/2010 - 01:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Just back from Vietnam, Cambodia and Phu Quoc Island... ... By lucyhudson on 5 Mar 2007 4 3206 6 Mar 2007