Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

first go by plane.....

• veratj

Joined Travelfish
    24th March, 2010

it will my first experience go by plane,,,who can tell me some tips and step by step from check in until finish the prosess before fly,,,because my flight has to transit at LCCT KL,and then continue to penang,i wonder to know some tips about transit,??because i am so poor about flight process,,,even how to transit,,,
    hope somebody willing to help me for giving information detailly,,thank u so much,,,,that information will be so worth alot fo me

#1 Posted: 31/3/2010 - 23:12

• Advertisement

• shaydan_01

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2009
    Location Australia

Hi veratj,

My number one tip is to aim to be at the airport well and truley before your check in time. Most international flights require you to check in about two hours before the flight departs (check this with your airline and make sure you are clear on this) so I would aim to get to the airport at least an hour before this to allow for any delays that occur along the way such as traffic. Most airlines, particuarly if you have purchased a budget ticket, are very strict on check in times, and even if you're only a couple of minutes late they may not let you on and you may not get a refund.

Also make sure that you are aware of any luggage weight restrictions as you may end up having to pay extra for luggage that is over the specified weight.

In regards to transferring, the airline should be able to advise you on exactly where to go once you arrive in KL, and most airports have excellent signage and friendly staff to help you find where you're going.

Just be organised, check your flight intinery a few times to make sure you have the correct times and dates and enjoy your trip :D

#2 Posted: 1/4/2010 - 11:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.