Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

The Vine Retreat Ecolodge & Organic Farm, Chamcar Bei, Kep

• RobA

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2010

The Vine Retreat is an ecologically conscientious and socially responsible guesthouse and organic farm nestled at the foot of a small range of jungle entrenched mountains called Phnom Vor. Located in the rural village of Chamcar Bei in Kep province, The Vine Retreat lies in the midst of some of the most beautiful landscape that Cambodia has to offer. We have our own Kampot pepper plantation along with a myriad of other organic produce, grown on site and served in the restaurant. Come and take a look for yourself, maybe even get your hands dirty! Hope to see you soon, Rob & Sarann.

#1 Posted: 17/4/2010 - 11:55

• Advertisement

• sergio

Joined Travelfish
    7th March, 2011
    Total reviews: 4

I don't know the Vine Retreat is not on the main page for Kep. It's one of the best guesthouse i've been ; and realy "eco" with solar panel, eco-swiming-pool (i loved it),...
    I was traveling in SEA since a little while and i did not find any info about this GH in TravelFish. A big miss. Very good food, good staff and fantastic chill spirit, in the middle of the countryside at the bottom of a biutifull hill range !

#2 Posted: 13/6/2011 - 13:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.