Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

save the children orphanage

• Averydka

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2006
    Total reviews: 5

Someone posted on here earlier about visiting this place while on Phnom Penh. I went there today and you simply must go for even 1 hr to see these wondeful kids. There are 37 as of today and the person who runs it, will come to your hostel for you if you have them give him a call. His name is Mr. Chan Norn.
    I took coloring books, crayons, a football and a puzzle. I wish I would have picked up a bag or 2 of fruit...idea for you!
    Please view his website www.scdcambodia.org

#1 Posted: 25/11/2006 - 20:51

• Advertisement

• razzy

Joined Travelfish
    15th December, 2006

Hi
    I will be in PP in early Feb and I really wanted to spend two days volunteering with children. I just emailed Mr Norn. Is there any other info you'd like to tell me? Other any other worthy places you've seen that need help.
    Thanks
    Razz

#2 Posted: 18/12/2006 - 08:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
School/orphanage for children with additional needs? ... By coopsnpeps on 28 Mar 2010 3 2122 16 Sep 2010
Orphanage or children's NGO in Luang Prabang? ... By Asiawithkids on 5 Oct 2006 4 2921 12 Oct 2006