Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Tastiest Indian Food in Siem Reap

• sharmaji

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2010

Hi All! I am Mr. D.N. Sharma, owner of the NEWDELHI INDIAN RESTAURANT. I have 30 years of experience working in Hotels and restaurants before I decided to run my own business. Please visit my restaurant and enjoy the food. The food is tasty, delicious and service is good. I am sure you will come back again. You can visit my website ([url=http://www.restaurantnewdelhi.com)]www.restaurantnewdelhi.com) [/url] and have a look at the range of food that we serve.

Note: If you want, I can help you in arranging your trip around Siem Reap.

Wish You All A Happy Stay in Siem Reap!

#1 Posted: 23/11/2010 - 11:02

• Advertisement

• asiamimi

Joined Travelfish
    3rd December, 2010

New Delhi IndianRestaurant
    I have eaten at New Delhi Indian Restaurant several times, and the dishes I have had have all been excellent. Dishes like the Fish Curry, Aloo Gobi (made with potato and cauliflower), Chicken Tika Masala, and Pakoda (a kind of dumpling with potato and spices. The rice and Naan bread served with the meal are also very good.
    The food there is consistently good, and the service is good. But because dishes are prepared to order, some dishes take time to prepare. Its a good idea to ask how long it will take to get your food to arrive. Prices are very reasonable with meals from around $4, and they also serve good vegetarian food. The place is clean, but the ambiance is nothing fancy.
    All in all, it is a good place for good Indian food. Of course there are other Indian restaurants in Siem Reap, but for me, this restaurant is about the best. I can personally recommend it. It is located opposite the provincial hospital, north of Pub Street and the Old Market area.
    asiamimi

#2 Posted: 3/12/2010 - 15:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
best indian food and 100 % halal food in phnom pehn* The kabab shop* street no. 104 ... By manbir on 3 Sep 2009 0 3872 3 Sep 2009
Cambodia - prices of street food in Siem Reap ... By IvanaCZ on 24 Apr 2013 40 5526 4 May 2013
Best Indian Food in SEA ... By briannabloch on 7 Nov 2011 4 2338 7 Nov 2011