Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Travel agency Terre Cambodge

• thaddee

Joined Travelfish
    20th January, 2011

We are the only tour operator to offer a large range of original circuits to rural villages, and to discover lost temples.

Try bird watching, biking and cruising. Terre Cambodge stays true to its commitment: It takes you to still untouched places in the heart of the country, lets you stay overnight in local homes in the countryside, or on a floating house or in a tent for campers.

Starting from the chains of West Cardamom Mountains, to the sacred mountain of Phnom Kulen, or the old capital of Koh Ker, you experience a thrilling adventure with our local teams.

We offer tailor made circuits to give you the best introduction to the Khmer culture.

#1 Posted: 20/1/2011 - 22:11

• Advertisement

• michel2828

Joined Travelfish
    18th June, 2012

I recommend Terre Cambodge!
    I literally enjoyed every part of the tour. Toneth was an amazing guide and made sure our every possible need was fulfilled with a smile on his face the entire time.
    Cambodia is a beautiful country with so much to offer and much to be explored. I love this country and all its flavors!

#2 Posted: 19/6/2012 - 22:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.