Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Travel agency Terre Cambodge

Posted by thaddee on 20/1/2011 at 22:11

We are the only tour operator to offer a large range of original circuits to rural villages, and to discover lost temples.

Try bird watching, biking and cruising. Terre Cambodge stays true to its commitment: It takes you to still untouched places in the heart of the country, lets you stay overnight in local homes in the countryside, or on a floating house or in a tent for campers.

Starting from the chains of West Cardamom Mountains, to the sacred mountain of Phnom Kulen, or the old capital of Koh Ker, you experience a thrilling adventure with our local teams.

We offer tailor made circuits to give you the best introduction to the Khmer culture.

#1 thaddee has been a member since 20/1/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by michel2828 on 19/6/2012 at 22:43

I recommend Terre Cambodge!
I literally enjoyed every part of the tour. Toneth was an amazing guide and made sure our every possible need was fulfilled with a smile on his face the entire time.
Cambodia is a beautiful country with so much to offer and much to be explored. I love this country and all its flavors!

#2 michel2828 has been a member since 18/6/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.