Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Ecstatic Pizza - Siem Reap

• johns55

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2011

When we were in Siem Reap recently, we decided to try this place since it had been recommended by a friend. They have about 20 different kinds of pizza with strange names like Do as the Romans Do, No Dolphin, Green Egg n’ Ham. That kind of thing. They also have Italian food and Khmer food on the menu.
    Since I love eggplant, I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan, and my partner ordered a pizza. I have to say, the eggplant was really good. It had lots of cheese and the sauce was very flavorful. The pizza was good too, but I like thick crust, and the crust was a little thin for my taste. But I guess you can order thick crust.
    Also I guess you have to order the ‘ecstatic herbs’ to go on it. We didn’t get any. (If anybody has any info on this, let me know.) But all in all, it was pretty good. I think its worth a try. Maybe next time we’ll try the Khmer food. They have Anchor Beer on draft, and wine and cocktails.
    The place is on the same road as the Provincial Hospital.

#1 Posted: 12/2/2011 - 17:14

• Advertisement

• THEIBC

Joined Travelfish
    12th October, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

+1 for ecstatic pizza

#2 Posted: 21/2/2012 - 14:21

• sayadian

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2008

I would imagine ecstatic pizza = one with ganja on top so be careful as ingesting it can make you do funny things
    ;-)

#3 Posted: 21/2/2012 - 20:09

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

"You know the cool thing about SEA? It's the little differences. I mean, you can get the same **** here that you can get back in Europe or the States, but here it's just a little bit different."
    "What you mean?"
    "Well you can get Pizza in Cambodia with Ganja backed into it. And I don't mean in no back alley or something, I mean in a real, legitimate restaraunt. And you can get **** like magic mushrooms too."
    "I'm going man, I'm going, that's all there is to it."

#4 Posted: 23/2/2012 - 03:11

• sayadian

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2008

Madmac:
    But you can't beat Gapi for the wildest experiences.

#5 Posted: 24/2/2012 - 02:26

• SilverFox

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2013
    Location United Kingdom
    Places visited:
    At least 6

What's gapi?

#6 Posted: 2/1/2014 - 07:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Happy Special Pizza in Siem Reap ... By Snickerbilly on 4 Apr 2013 1 2397 4 Apr 2013
Siem Reap "Happy Pizza" Information Update ... By themuths on 26 Sep 2009 6 23772 25 Oct 2009