Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

voluntary work

• alexelam

Joined Travelfish
    30th August, 2011

I'm looking to do some voluntary work in Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam. I don't have any teaching, veterinary or medical qualifications, but would be happy to work with children, or animals. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am 37 years old and would rather be in an older or mixed-age group than exclusively with gap-year students (no offence to any out there!)

#1 Posted: 30/8/2011 - 03:30

• Advertisement

• missmoon

Joined Travelfish
    13th September, 2011

Hi, im going to cambodia and vietnam next year to do some voluntary work with www.projectsabroad.uk im 30 and from what i can gather there is generally a mix of age groups who volunteer with them, also i do not have any experience like you so that is not a problem. I spent a long time looking at who were best to sign up with and from speaking to a lot of people there ment to be pretty good and you get a lot of support if you need it.

amy

#2 Posted: 24/9/2011 - 23:13

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Voluntary or Paid work? ... By johub on 29 May 2009 2 2955 1 Jun 2009
Voluntary work in French speaking area ... By Dgrego on 29 Mar 2010 0 1326 29 Mar 2010
Hostel exchange in Bangkok - voluntary work in return for a free bed ... By Eldwyer90 on 21 Aug 2014 2 431 21 Aug 2014