Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Rikitikitavi in Kampot

Posted by BrianandLinda on 28/2/2007 at 21:39

During our stay in Kampot we spent a couple of nights in Rikitikitavi in Kampot. Although they only have a few rooms, they are all lovingly decorated and besides the usual luxuries (a/c, TV, DVD, hot shower) they also had a brand new spring matress. We decided to have dinner there the first day and never went elsewhere: the food was tasty and the portions very large. The chef certainly seems to know what he was doing. And to my great surprise I even found my favorite malt whiskey between their more than decent selection. Definitely worth checking out if you're planning on traveling to Kampot.

#1 BrianandLinda has been a member since 28/2/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by jontymcfaul on 4/4/2008 at 20:48

Agreed! Very nice little boutique place with great staff and food. The best this lovely but as yet undeveloped town has to offer. Dogs barking was the only drawback, but that seems par for the course in towns here. We had never driven a scooter but the English owner fixed us up and sent us on a lovely quiet road to Kep, for lunch at an amazing place called The Veranda.
A very nice place called Knai Bang Chat can rent out Hobie-cats at their sailing club too.

#2 jontymcfaul has been a member since 4/4/2008. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.