Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

her royal highness hotel phnom penh

Posted by realgonzo on 9/3/2007 at 16:22

Her Royal Highness Hotel
N° 35-37, Street 172
12203 Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Fax023 216 737
Mobile Phone012 504 757

Nice place, perfect located nearby the river and the national museum. hard walk up the third floor but nice view across the city from up there. Brand new aircon with remote control !!! It's not the cleanest place I've ever seen, but still ok.

#1 realgonzo has been a member since 9/3/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by ionaman on 10/11/2007 at 22:18

actually we didnt have a great expierence here at all. Stayed there the last 2 nights and had issues both nights!

1st night they didnt have any remote for our AC. They were able to turn it on but it was on 26 degrees all night and couldnt understand why I was making a fuss!! Room was roasting!!

2nd night we gave the keys in at reception when we were going out to dinner and when we came no keys. Insisting I hadnt given them to them, eventually had to get the cleaners keys to get into our room!! Amazingly enough they were at reception this morning!

Location is good and friends of ours were staying and had no issues.

#2 ionaman has been a member since 21/10/2007. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.