Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Help !!!!

• Alexmane

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2013
    Location Thailand

Hi , I m living Bangkok since 5 years . Few years ago , I Ve lost my passport then recently the thai police arrested me because somebody used it to pass clandestine (Pakistan people) from bkk to Norway !! I showed them my actual passport and explained them that I had nothing to do with that , I m French , swimming teacher , leaving with wife and kids in a perfect harmony . They don't want to know anything about it except a fee of 800 000 bahts to clean my name of the report !!!! I cannot pay it of course (crazy) ,right now I m in the retention room at the airport waiting for my flight back to France, I m in the blacklist now , means cannot come back until 5 years !! Well I will fly back to Cambodia and try to cross the boarder illegally coz I cannot leave my family there , so here the question from a desesperate man : Any ideas please ?

#1 Posted: 27/5/2013 - 06:57

• Advertisement

• caseyprich

Joined Travelfish
    3rd March, 2010
    Location China
    Total reviews: 53
    Places visited:
    At least 48

Yeah - don't come back across illegally, go to your government offices in France and the Thailand embassy and sort things out legally.

#2 Posted: 27/5/2013 - 08:23

• Alexmane

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2013
    Location Thailand

Thx , but I had done everything already like go back to France find a legal way to solve this crazy situation here . Unfortunaly when I came back they stopped me at the immigration , even with prove from France into my pocket , then put me in this stincky retention room without process ! That s why the Cambodia plan is the last option for me ....

#3 Posted: 27/5/2013 - 10:25

• chinarocks

Joined Travelfish
    17th June, 2011

Sounds like a question made for MADMAC (or maybe sayadian) - perhaps you should repost this in the Thailand section and with a more precise subject matter.

Hope it works out for you.

#4 Posted: 27/5/2013 - 10:43

• Alexmane

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2013
    Location Thailand

Thx , I ll do it ...

#5 Posted: 27/5/2013 - 12:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.