Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Help !!!!

Posted by Alexmane on 27/5/2013 at 06:57

Hi , I m living Bangkok since 5 years . Few years ago , I Ve lost my passport then recently the thai police arrested me because somebody used it to pass clandestine (Pakistan people) from bkk to Norway !! I showed them my actual passport and explained them that I had nothing to do with that , I m French , swimming teacher , leaving with wife and kids in a perfect harmony . They don't want to know anything about it except a fee of 800 000 bahts to clean my name of the report !!!! I cannot pay it of course (crazy) ,right now I m in the retention room at the airport waiting for my flight back to France, I m in the blacklist now , means cannot come back until 5 years !! Well I will fly back to Cambodia and try to cross the boarder illegally coz I cannot leave my family there , so here the question from a desesperate man : Any ideas please ?

#1 Alexmane has been a member since 27/5/2013. Location: Thailand. Posts: 7

Posted by caseyprich on 27/5/2013 at 08:23

Yeah - don't come back across illegally, go to your government offices in France and the Thailand embassy and sort things out legally.

#2 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Where has caseyprich been? 

Posted by Alexmane on 27/5/2013 at 10:25

Thx , but I had done everything already like go back to France find a legal way to solve this crazy situation here . Unfortunaly when I came back they stopped me at the immigration , even with prove from France into my pocket , then put me in this stincky retention room without process ! That s why the Cambodia plan is the last option for me ....

#3 Alexmane has been a member since 27/5/2013. Location: Thailand. Posts: 7

Posted by chinarocks on 27/5/2013 at 10:43

Sounds like a question made for MADMAC (or maybe sayadian) - perhaps you should repost this in the Thailand section and with a more precise subject matter.

Hope it works out for you.

#4 chinarocks has been a member since 17/6/2011. Posts: 740

Posted by Alexmane on 27/5/2013 at 12:12

Thx , I ll do it ...

#5 Alexmane has been a member since 27/5/2013. Location: Thailand. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.