Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Please list Alley Cat Cafe

Posted by MarkEastty on 8/12/2013 at 20:37

Alley Cat Cafe has been serving some of Phnom Penh's best Mexican and burgers for 8 years now. Please check us out! www.alleycatcafe.biz

#1 MarkEastty has been a member since 8/12/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by Archmichael on 16/1/2014 at 09:54

Speaking from personal experience, "Phnom Penh's best Mexican" isn't saying much. Mediocre Mexican is more like it. But it is conveniently located, near the end of an alley off Street 19, behind the Royal University of Fine Arts (which itself is behind - coming from the quay - the National Museum), and next door to the Blue Lime hotel.

#2 Archmichael has been a member since 23/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 396

Posted by SilverFox on 16/1/2014 at 10:40

I might check it out when I visit in a couple of months, I like a good burger any happy burgers on the menu?. Is it close to street 51, which I have been advised to check out. Good luck with it and take care.

#3 SilverFox has been a member since 20/12/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 9
 Where has SilverFox been? 

Posted by Archmichael on 16/1/2014 at 10:59

Odd-numbered streets, with a few exceptions, run more or less north-south. Numbers go up as you move west, but several numbers are skipped. After Sisowath Quay, the main through streets are 5, 13, 15, 19, Norodom Blvd., 51, 63, and then Monivong Blvd. From St. 154 south to Sihanouk Blvd., the first street in from Sisowath is Sothearos Blvd.

#4 Archmichael has been a member since 23/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 396

Posted by Archmichael on 16/1/2014 at 11:26

Silver Fox: If it's a good burger you're after in Phnom Penh, I highly recommend The Garage on street 110, just off Sisowath Quay. Great music, too.

#5 Archmichael has been a member since 23/7/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 396

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.