Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Please list Alley Cat Cafe

• MarkEastty

Joined Travelfish
    8th December, 2013

Alley Cat Cafe has been serving some of Phnom Penh's best Mexican and burgers for 8 years now. Please check us out! www.alleycatcafe.biz

#1 Posted: 8/12/2013 - 20:37

• Advertisement

• Archmichael

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 2

Speaking from personal experience, "Phnom Penh's best Mexican" isn't saying much. Mediocre Mexican is more like it. But it is conveniently located, near the end of an alley off Street 19, behind the Royal University of Fine Arts (which itself is behind - coming from the quay - the National Museum), and next door to the Blue Lime hotel.

#2 Posted: 16/1/2014 - 09:54

• SilverFox

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2013
    Location United Kingdom
    Places visited:
    At least 6

I might check it out when I visit in a couple of months, I like a good burger any happy burgers on the menu?. Is it close to street 51, which I have been advised to check out. Good luck with it and take care.

#3 Posted: 16/1/2014 - 10:40

• Archmichael

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2008
    Location Global Village

Odd-numbered streets, with a few exceptions, run more or less north-south. Numbers go up as you move west, but several numbers are skipped. After Sisowath Quay, the main through streets are 5, 13, 15, 19, Norodom Blvd., 51, 63, and then Monivong Blvd. From St. 154 south to Sihanouk Blvd., the first street in from Sisowath is Sothearos Blvd.

#4 Posted: 16/1/2014 - 10:59

• Archmichael

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2008
    Location Global Village

Silver Fox: If it's a good burger you're after in Phnom Penh, I highly recommend The Garage on street 110, just off Sisowath Quay. Great music, too.

#5 Posted: 16/1/2014 - 11:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Please list The Alley Bar ... By neko on 29 Jul 2014 1 399 29 Jul 2014
Alley Cat Cafe Listing ... By markpp on 7 Jul 2007 1 3692 27 Oct 2009
Recommendation for adding Hong Ky Hotel&Cafe Restaurant on your hotel list ... By nguyenquoctedb on 6 Jun 2008 0 2616 6 Jun 2008